| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Please bear with us while improvements are being made, and as soon as an editor is available to do so assume good faith until the edits are complete. |
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
"悪ノ王国〜Evils Kingdom〜" is Akuno-P's fifth album, the previous being EVILS FOREST. The Album included a booklet which goes deep into the complex chronology of Mothy's series denominated The Evillious Chronicles.
Documents in Aku no Oukoku CD bookletEdit
In the booklet that came with the album, there are five pages which told the history of the first three songs, of MA and the background of Evillious region.
- Note: Mistranslations may be present.
The Prelude (MA)Edit
The prelude is found on the back of the booklet and is above the tracklist.
- Welcome to the "Theater in the Forest".
- I wonder, should I say "Nice to meet you," or "Long time no see?"
- ...Really, how do you do, children.
- I was once called "Ma".
- Surely you have heard the rumors?
- The "rumors" of a hidden theater with a treasure.
- First, let me say that these rumors are not true.
- If you came here to see this treasure,
- Then on the contrary, leave quickly, I implore you.
- If you did not ...
- Would it really be that difficult to stay and watch?
- At first, in the land of Evillious, a few events have happened;
- there is one of the life of Ma, the lonely Magi...
- But I'll only tell a little bit.
- These works will be shown, and today there are 15 parts.
- I wonder if you would like them?
The First Three SongsEdit
Three inserts depicting the Original Sin Trilogy.
- "Original sin"
- ~The primordial sin~
- This forest has been called the "The Forest of Eldoh" ...
- There was a married couple of wood carving craftsmen living here.
- The girl's name is Eve, Eve Moonlit. Her husband's name is Adam, Adam Moonlit.
- In the forest, she commited "the evil sins"
- Living with her loving husband, she only had one desire, one wish she prayed would be granted.
- However, because of the accident that killed the their two children, she began to Envy the happiness of others.
- Then it became Wrath. She Desired to obtain what she had lost.
- And in her Hunger, she took the fruits.
- This became the very beginning of the story.
A Moonlit Night's AbandonmentEdit
- "Cause and Effect"
- ~Karmic Retribution~
- The twins were led by their parents into the forest.
- A boy and a girl.
- Not knowing where they're going, only walking on without end.
- In the moonlit night.
- Step into this story. The names of the twins, if you search in books,
- In the end, they will not be found,
- Because the truth about them was completely concealed by their adoptive parents.
- Now, they kept on going. The reason, interestingly enough, is completely unknown.
- From the beginning, did they really exist or not?
- The Two Twins.
- Looking toward the house that burned bright, within their eyes was the reflection of what?
- They freed the seven and vanished.
- The Magi Ma.
- She who is now named "Elluka Clockworker".
- During the Disaster 2 years ago, they had lost it all, and gained eternal "Life".
- The forest deity ... Something that close friend, "The Eldoh Tree", asked them is to pick "Life" right now and collect the sins.
- Since then, nearly a thousand years have passed, but they still have the request to do, and it still causes their hearts suffering.
The last and biggest of the documents, called the Evillious Chronicles, is here (Vietnamese). It mentions "Marigold" and "MA", as well as other things that have been seen already. Marigold is mentioned at the very end of the Gobanme no Piero PV. MA is mentioned in the PV for Judgement of Corruption. This file also makes some previously ambiguous songs canon, like Recollective Musicbox, which also features MA.
The "dots" seem to indicate songs. I count about 10 songs that are not out yet, give or take a few .
Part One of the Evillious Chronicles (001-480)Edit
- 001・Event Eve Moonlit Commits Kidnapping and Murder (The Origin of the "Original Sin").
- In the Eldo forest of the kingdom of Elphegort, Eve Moonlit kidnapped two twins (at that time one year old), then killed their mother.
- 013・The Fire Disaster in Levianta.
- Ma directed the Department of National Research in Levianta Kingdom; her laboratory's techniques, generated legal problems.
- Ma directed the fall of Levianta kingdom. The huge explosion affected even the neighboring countries.
- 014・After the event that don't have any cause in Levianta the previous year, the kingdom of Elphegort suffers famine, epidemics, and disease; the problem becomes severe.
- ・In the Eldo Forest, a husband and wife, who were wood crafters by trade, were killed.
- Eve Moonlit, along with her husband, were killed by their adopted twin children.
- 015・The Origin of the "Seven Deadly Sins"
- Two twin children scattered the "Seven Deadly Sins" throughout the world.
- The Eldo Forest's Guardian, the "Eldo Tree", asks a favor of Elluka Clockworker(Ma) to find the "Deadly Sins".
- 136・The Venomania Event.
- In the Belzenian Empire, in the region of Asmodeus,incidental event many women go missing because of Sateriajis Venomania.
- This self-ravaged realm, became an international issue, even towards the royal women in the neighboring countries.
- 137・Sateriajis Venomania, was unexpectedly killed by an aristocrat named Kachess.
- For this, the sins of Kachess are no longert mentioned in imperial Belzenia .
- Elluka Clockworker gains access to a victim of the Venomania event—Lukana Octo, and, using the "Body Swap Technique," entered her body.
- 212・Asmodin Independence.
- Asmodin gains independence from the Empire of Belzenia
- 301・Leviantan Reconstruction.
- Divine Levianta (the kingdom of Levianta was lead by Ma once) undergoes national construction.
- 325・"The girl that eat human" Conchita goes missing.
- In the Conchita Territory of the Belzenian Empire, there lived a warlord, Vanika Conchita who was said to be a cannible.
- There are also people who say that Conchita came to a bad end. The Belzenian Empire asked Elluka Clockworker to investigate the mystery
- But after that, Vanika goes missing, the investigate had to stop
- 399・Lucifenian Reconstruction
- In the Belzenian Empire, the Lucifenian territories campaign for Independence.
- Lucifenia the First ascends to the throne and leads the national construction of the Kingdom of Lucifenia.
- 480~Elluka Clockworker becomes a subordinate of Lucifenia Arth the First.
- ・Lucifenia gains territories.
- Lucifenia Kingdom, announcement declares war on neighboring countries. Gradually gain territory.
- To this Belzenia Empire declared war on the Kingdom of Lucifenia and Belzenia gradually lost power.
Part two of the Evillious Chronicles (490-999)Edit
- 490~・Activities of the Three Heroes
- Belzenia lost part of its territory in the south - Evagrius.
- The three subordinates of Lucifenia Arth the first, devoted to the Foundation country Lucifenia, are known as the "Three Heroes" (Leonhart, Mariam and Elluka).
- 499-Elluka Clockworker choses Gumillia at the 1000-year tree (Tree of Eldoh) as an apprentice.
- 500・Lucifenia attacks Elphegort.
- Lucifenia Kingdom launches a suprise attack on Elphegort.
- ・Lucifenian Revolution
- In Lucifenia Kingdom, Princess Riliane d'Autriche arrogantly opposes the nation.
- The daughter of Leonhart, Germaine Avadonia, led the revolution against her.
- Riliane was executed during the revolution.
- Elluka Clockworker gives the "Venom Sword" to the great merchant Keel Freesis.
- 611・The Battle of Marigold Plateau.
- 842-Elluka Clockworker approaches tailor Kayo Sudou in the northmost country.
- She enters into Kayo's body through the "Body Swap" and takes "Kayo's Scissors".
- ・Kayo Sudou's homicidal rampage.
- In the North, Kayo Sudou commits mass murder.
- 878・Aishikeru Treaty signed
- Marlon, Levianta, Elphegort, Lucifenia, the 4 countries united under one, the USE (United States of Evillious).
- 978・EVILS COURT
- The evil USE judge Gallerian Marlon's wife and daughter died in a crash.
- 980-The Magi "MA" nd Gallerian Marlon got together and spoke about the Sin Fragments.
- 982・EVILS THEATER
- Marlon Gallerian built a small, small theater in the Eldoh Tree's Forest.
- 983・Rebellion of Levianta
- Gallerian Marlon pardons Tony Ausdin's unforgivable crime because of a bribe. When they found out the truth, Tony and Gallerian were killed.
- "Ma" takes up the treasures of Gallerian Marlon. He takes the sin fragments, the "Glass of Conchita", the "Marlon Spoon," and the "Four mirrors of Lucifenia"
- 990・EVILS FOREST
- In the Eldoh Tree's Forest, rumors spread of a living theater that holds the treasure of Gallerian Marlon.
- Those who set foot in the Eldoh Tree's Forest never return.