- An original codename for Sweet ANN was "Jodie".
Hatsune Miku: Saki FujitaEdit
Saki Fujita (藤田咲) is a professional voice actor and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Hatsune Miku.
She was born in 1984 in Tokyo, Japan. In 2003 she was awarded in the contest VS Audition 2003 by Pony Canyon which established her career as a voice actress. Since then, she has built her fame in the industry, providing her voice for many animes and computer games. She provided high quality voice samples for VOCALOID2 Hatsune Miku. She has become a veteran of Vocaloid and due to her familiarization of Vocaloid scripts, she herself stated she now reads Vocaloid script much faster than when she first did it.
Hatsune Miku: VOCALOID2Edit
Her soft and clear voice caught the attention of Crypton and they adopted Saki for their first VOCALOID2 product and third VOCALOID product overall, Hatsune Miku. Crypton created an instant hit, launching the widely-known VOCALOID trend. Saki Fujita provided a cute, high and clear voice for Hatsune Miku, a VOCALOID2 voicebank. Now Miku is widely recognized as the most famous and leading VOCALOID having appeared in concerts worldwide.
Learning English: VOCALOID3Edit
Saki once again reprised her role for the Miku append voicebanks. She took on a new challenge in VOCALOID; providing English-based voice samples as Miku, for the English voicebank of Hatsune Miku. She learned English using an English learning program called "Engrish away!". Due to problems with learning an American accent, she has been progressing slower in her voicebank than a native English speaker. Crypton claims her accent is clearer and more understandable than Yuu Asakawa (Megurine Luka's voice provider).
- Her voice acting prowess would find herself voicing various characters for the browser game Kantai Collection.
Kagamine Rin/Len: Asami ShimodaEdit
She was born in 1986 in Tottori, Japan. During high school, she developed her talent as a voice actress and received a scholarship for voice actress school. Her professional career started in 2005 when she provided her voice for Ami/Mami Futami in the arcade game THE IDOLM@STER. This product spread her fame in the industry, causing her to be contracted by Crypton to provide the voice for a new male/female VOCALOID after Saki Fujita was hired as the voice for Hatsune Miku.
- Miku Channel Interview: Asami Shimoda 's Interview for the 6th anniversary of Kagamine Rin/Len (English subs)
Camui Gackpo: GACKTEdit
Gakuto Kamui (神威楽斗) is a professional singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Camui Gackpo (Gackpoid).
He was born in Okinawa, Japan. He is one of the Japanese leading rock music singers and has fans worldwide. Recently, he stretched his activity to the stage and usually takes on the role of a shogun or a samurai. The final design of Gackpoid is heavily influenced by many aspects of GACKT's own personality.
He is no stranger to overseas and foreign performances. He is capable of speaking and singing in English and Chinese. He also has been in one Hollywood film, Bunraku, as the role of Yoshi.
- In the year 2009, GACKT placed a contest for GACKPOID users to 'challenge' their capabilities. Later, the winning song, "Episode.0" by mathru/KanimisoP, and the runner-up song, "Paranoid Doll" by NatsuP, were added into GACKT's 39th album, "Episode.0", featuring GACKT's vocals.
Megurine Luka: Yuu AsakawaEdit
Yuu Asakawa (浅川悠) is a professional voice actress and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Megurine Luka.
She was born in 1975 in Tokyo, Japan. The Luka project started in early 2007, preceding the Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin/Len projects. Crypton had the idea of releasing Luka as their first VOCALOID2 product, but Yuu's and Crypton's schedules did not match well. Therefore, Luka was distributed as the third Crypton VOCALOID following Miku and Rin/Len.
Yuu can speak competent English, which is the reason why Crypton hired her for Luka.
- Miku Channel Report: Yuu Asakawa's Report for the Magical Mirai Concert 2013 (Channel 39)
She was born in 1989 in Ibaraki, Japan. In 2007, she was chosen out of 5,000 applicants for the voice actress role of Ranka Lee (蘭花李), the heroine of the TV anime Macross Frontier. She started her musical career in 2008, with Macross Frontier's notable song, Seikan Hikou (星間飛行, Interstellar Flight), entering the charts at number 5 that year.
SF-A2 miki: Miki FurukawaEdit
Miki Furukawa (フルカワミキ / 古川美季) is a professional singer-songwriter and the voice provider for the VOCALOID SF-A2 miki.
She was born in Aomori, Japan. She started her career as the vocalist and bass guitarist in the rock unit SUPERCAR. The unit disbanded in 2006 and she has been in solo career since then.
Hiyama Kiyoteru: Kiyoshi HiyamaEdit
Kiyoshi Hiyama (比山貴咏史) is a professional singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Hiyama Kiyoteru.
Kiyoteru's voice provider was initially undisclosed. YAMAHA gave a vague hint that the vocal was from "a talented professional singer who has been joining the development of VOCALOID." Fans speculated that Kiyoshi was the voice provider during this time. It wasn't until August 12, 2010 that Kiyoshi disclosed in a Niconico live broadcast that he was the voice behind Kiyoteru.
Frank became the provider after Michael King was unable to help complete the original voice files for the voicebank. He is a native American-English speaker who was born in Sydney, Australia.
The identity of the voice provider was revealed during an interview about VOCALOID. However, the Wikia is not allowed to provide further information.
When PowerFX Systems AB. felt that the provided recordings did not meet their satisfactions, they attempted to do another recording session with Michael. However, they found he was on tour and was unable to return to provide more recorded samples. He was replaced with Frank S., however, demos of his voice for beta BIG AL are still available online.
Yuri Masuda (益田祐里) is a professional singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Lily.
Kuniko Amemiya (邦子雨宮) is a professional voice actress and the voice of VOCALOID Ryuto (Gachapoid).
Nekomura Iroha: Kyounosuke YoshitateEdit
Kyounosuke Yoshitate (佳館杏之助) is an utaite and freelance singer. He is the voice provider for the VOCALOID Nekomura Iroha.
Initially, Kyounosuke was not revealed to be the voice provider during Iroha's VOCALOID2 release. However, directly after Nekomura Iroha V4 was made available for purchase, AH-Software Co. Ltd. revealed on Twitter that he provided her voice.
Utatane Piko: PIKOEdit
PIKO (ピコ) is a singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID Utatane Piko.
He was born in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. His earliest known involvement with music was when he was a high school student. Back then, he was an amateur vocalist and with his mother's advice, he posted a VOCALOID fandub song on Niconico that received fame. In September 2009, he made his debut as an independent singer and this led to his contract with Ki/oon Music Inc., a subsidiary company of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. in March, 2010. His artist name, PIKO, is the namesake of a pet dog he had.
- In Japan, he is known as 両声類 Ryouseirui, an artificial word from the word of the same pronunciation 両生類 (amphibian) and meaning "both-vocals-species". This is because he has the ability of producing both masculine and feminine vocal tones.
- His logo is ﾋﾟωﾟｺ, where the katakana ピコ (Piko) are included. His logo is similar to Sekihan's.
- PIKO often uses a hand-drawn mouse named Pikochu with the following face as his trademark image ﾋﾟωﾟｺ. This mouse can be seen as a representation of PIKO in several of his Niconico song covers. He has many plush toys, puppets, and oversized pillows in the likeness of his trademark mascot.
- The official English romanization is "PIKO" as stated in an entry in his blog.
- In a Namahousou on December 18, 2010, he said his favourite anime characters is K-ON!'s Hirasawa Ui.
- He is often known for singing with Sekihan and various other Nico Nico singers.
- Sekihan and PIKO occasionally add comedy into their covers.
- PIKO has 7 major singles: Story, Wasurenagusa, Sakurane, Yumehana, Emiiro Refrain and Make My Day, and Gennoha.
- He has released three albums so far as an signed artist (Infinity (Sep 9, 2009), 1PIKO (May 11, 2011) and 2PIKO (May 30, 2012)). He has also released cover albums and compilation albums as an utaite.
- PIKO is also a VOCALOID producer. As a VOCALOID producer, he goes by the name Chuutoro-P (ちゅうとろP) and has composed songs since December 21, 2012. His only works so far are "Seiya Bokumetsu Chouzetsu Suishou Dan" sung by GUMI and Hatsune Miku and "Uta Catastrophe" sung by Miku.
Masaoka Azuki: Yuka OutsuboEdit
Yuka Outsubo (大坪由佳) is a professional voice actress and singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Masaoka Azuki.
She was born in June 1993 in the Chiba Prefecture. She initially began her voice acting career in 2011 but later began her singing career by joining the band, SmileY Inc., with Yuuyu-P in 2014.
Kobayashi Matcha: Ayaka OohashiEdit
Ayaka Oohashi (大橋彩香) is a professional voice actress and singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Kobayashi Matcha.
She was born in September 1994 in Urawa, Japan. She is best known for her role in Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono as Koharu Tanaka.