CUL started off as the mascot for VOCALO Revolution. On June 8, 2011, Yamaha announced that CUL would become a real VOCALOID, with Eri Kitamura as her voice provider. The publisher was to be Internet Co., Ltd. On November 4, 2011, her first demo, a cover of a V3 GUMI demo "A Flash of Summer", was released on YouTube. Internet Co announced on twitter that CUL would be released around December 22. A second demo was also uploaded, this time a cover of V3 Gumi demo "Nightmare." Her third and fourth demos have also been uploaded.
In October 2014 in an interview when asked if any vocal produced any hard labor, Noboru mentioned that CUL was a hard vocaloid to produce as when synthesized she gave a result that was under quality. Noboru mentioned they had to scrap her original vocal and rebuild it from scratch. They had to re-build the vocal twice, though no re-recordings were involved.
|真夏の閃光 (Manatsu no Senkou)||YouTube|
|蒼い時間 (Aoi Toki)||Niconico YouTube|
|☆マジカル☆ (☆Magical☆)||Niconico YouTube|
|こんなアタシDOでShow!? (Konna Atashi DO de Show!?)||Niconico|
- OS: Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Vista (32bit) / XP (32bit)
- works in 32bit compatibility mode (WOW64) in 8/7 64bit versions of Windows.
- CPU: Celeron Dual Core 2.1 GHz or more
- RAM: 1GB or more
- Free space of more than +200 MB 900MB
- Requires a computer that is connected to the Internet environment to perform the DVD-ROM drive / sound device / activation process.
|Genre: Rock, Ethnic Tempo: 40 ~ 200BPM Range: F2 ~ E4|
| Her voicebank is a powerful "young mature" female vocal type and is a professional VOCALOID vocal that was done as a Character Voice of Eri Kitamura.
The package also contains demo song data and illustrations.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|