"Producer" is the term used for any person that produces Vocaloid-related audiovisual material, generally original music or fanmade PVs.
There are two ways in deciding the producer's name.
- A case where it is decided by audience. From the characteristic of the work or part of the explanation of the author, a producer name is suggested by the audience. When the author accepts it, his/her producer name is decided and usually "P" is added at the end ("P": abbreviation of producer, is used almost as an honorific title in NicoNicoDouga.). Because it is impossible without support of the audience, it is recognized as an honor for an author if his/her producer name is suggested by the audience.
- A case where the author personally chooses a name, generally just as simple username or nick. In this case, the author does not add "P" behind his/her name. However, sometimes "P" is added by the audiences, generally when the producer has received enough recognition; do note that just because one does not have a P name; it doesn't mean that they're not recognized (Example: DECO*27).
- Contribute by creating a producer page, adding information to a current page, adding songs to a current page~! Please refer to the copy paste producer template to start and do not put blank pages with only the producer's links.
- See also
- Template:Infobox Producer, copy and paste template
- Category:Producer with no Profile, See this category to find producers that have no biography or trivia, contribute by editing what you know about the producer.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Producer"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 706 total.(previous 200) (next 200)