This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Well its now done.
For the next month we run things like this.
Article comments are at the bottom of each page, all pages have them.
Scroll down to find them... How long will it be before "Len is hot!!" appears since I used it as a example throught out this as a point... ? One-Winged Hawk 11:46, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- BTW for the record, talk pages still exist, but their not connected anymore, most of the conversatios are in the forum now and all thats left to do is delete the talk pages as we please. Most of the conversations on talk pages are no longer relevent anyway. Lets see how this goes now. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 11:48, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Another condition for switching back will also be; lack of use. Honestly... We didn't use talk pages anyway that often so if this doesn't get much use either it will switch back to normal as I'd rather have a unused talk page then an unused article comments section. One-Winged Hawk 11:55, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The suspense is maddening!
- And..., where's the Putin-P series talk page? I can't find it anywhere in the Vocaloid dicussion forum category ^^" Unknown.System 11:59, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Just add "Talk:" to the beginning of the name and your browser should take you to that page, its there its just not being linked to now by the wikia pages. Most of the talk pages should be routed to the forums, but if their not you can do that yourself. One-Winged Hawk 12:23, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
I know most of us are dong the talking, but so far things are bucking up with comments, our honary guests and visiotrs are using them, okay 1 person every now and again, but this is promising at the moment. Its been just 3 days. :-) One-Winged Hawk 21:23, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah... Our first set of spam. No probs I cleaned it up. :-) One-Winged Hawk 21:31, March 23, 2012 (UTC)