Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The VOCALOID Hall of Fame (VOCALOID殿堂, VOCALOID dendou) is a term used for VOCALOID videos (largely songs) that have gained 100,000+ views on video sharing site Niconico. Videos with 1,000,000+ views are known as VOCALOID Legends (VOCALOID伝説, VOCALOID densetsu).
There are thousands of VOCALOID songs, but among those have risen select songs that have become famous. Some are known for their large amount of views, and some for either quickly becoming popular or only gradually becoming well-known.
It is important to note that videos that have reached 100,000 views on YouTube are not eligible for the Hall of Fame, as YouTube has not adopted these conventions. Because of this, songs like "Weekender Girl", although having well over 100,000 views, have not entered the Hall of Fame.
To see the existing articles on this wiki for songs in the Hall of Fame, please see Category:Hall of Fame. To see existing articles for songs in the Hall of Legend, please see Category:Hall of Legend. Please note that, due to the sheer volume of songs that have reached 100,000 views, the wiki does not currently have an article for every Hall of Fame song.
- Just before entering VOCALOID Hall of Fame (VOCALOID殿堂入り直前: 90,900-99,999 views)
- Entering the VOCALOID Hall of Fame (VOCALOID殿堂入り: 100,000-899,999 views)
- Just before entering VOCALOID Legends (VOCALOID伝説入り直前: 900,000-999,999 views)
- Entering VOCALOID Legends (VOCALOID伝説入り: 1,000,000 - 9,999,999 views)
- Entering VOCALOID Myths (VOCALOID神話入り: 10,000,000 views and above)
- Nico Nico Pedia - VOCALOID殿堂入り (Entering the VOCALOID Hall of Fame)
- Nico Nico Pedia - VOCALOID伝説入り (Entering VOCALOID Legends)
- 初音ミク Wiki - 殿堂入り曲一覧 (List of Entering Hall of Fame songs)
- 初音ミク Wiki - ミリオン曲一覧 (List of songs with a million views)