On August 24, 2014, Hatsune Miku was confirmed to have another English database in production. Whether or not this was an update of Hatsune Miku V3 English or an English Append was unknown at the time.
On June 26, 2016, more details regarding Miku V4 English have been announced via Wat's Twitter. He said that various aspects of Miku's V4 English voicebank were undergoing adjustments and being checked over. The tone of her V4 English voicebank would be aimed to sound similar to ORIGINAL ~ VIVID. The voicebank's bias of pronunciation depends, although it would have a bright/clear feeling.
|Sharing The World||YouTube|
|Our Broken Anthem||Niconico YouTube|
- Windows: Windows 7 (32 / 64Bit), Windows 8 (32 / 64Bit), Windows 10 (32 / 64Bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or more
- RAM memory: 2GB or more (or more recommended 4GB)
- Windows: 14GB or more of free space (NTFS format)
- Mac: 14GB or more of free space (HFS + format)
- Installation Media:
- Windows: DVD-ROM (1 sheet)
- Mac: Download file
- Other: DVD-ROM drive, sound device, OpenGL 3.0 graphics board, screen resolution greater than or equal to 1280x768px, internet connection
|Genre: Pop, Ballad, Jazz Tempo: 80 ~ 135PM Range: B2 ~ C#4|
|Trial/Demo Vers?: No Starter Available?: No|
| This is the English version of the Hatsune Miku V4 software and an update of her previous V3 English voicebank. According to Wat, her English is cute.
This vocal package comes with Piapro Studio included.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
This vocal is able to use XSY.
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Hatsune Miku V4 English
- ↑ Demo and announcement in description
- ↑ https://twitter.com/vocaloid_cv_cfm/status/746912671954415616
- ↑ https://twitter.com/vocaloid_cv_cfm/status/746913010183081985
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ link