| The following software article is still a work in progress. For information on how to help, see the software article guideline. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Work-in-progress software pages are automatically sorted into this category.
|!|| The following article is marked for standard and long term commitments the wikia has to do that are related to site maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Similar pages are automatically sorted into this category.
During an interview, 1st Place's CEO stated that an English voicebank for IA was something they wanted to try. However, they wouldn't release it if they didn't think they were able to deliver high enough quality.
In late June, a questionnaire titled "This is a questionnaire about virtual artist, IA. And Japanese Anime & Character culture" featured a question asking if the participant had used IA. This was then followed by a question asking if they would try her if there was an English version.
On July 1, the English voicebank was revealed to be in development through a Weibo comment stack. A tweet also mentioned that IA English and a talking CeVIO voicebank were being developed. However, 1st Place later denied the claims of a CeVIO talk bank. They stated that they would only release the speaking voicebank if it was deemed high enough quality and that the engine was not confirmed.
- ↑ http://www.vocaloidism.com/interview-with-1st-place-at-anime-expo-2015/
- ↑ http://1stplace.co.jp/ia/questionnaire/
- ↑ http://weibo.com/5935695408/DCQ0Mucqh?type=comment#_rnd1467507793850
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kadotanimitsuru/status/749677739276275712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ http://www.vocaloidnews.net/en/vnn-interview-with-1st-places-ceo-murayama-kumiko/