CYBER DIVA: Jenny ShimaEdit
Jenny Shima is an American professional singer, theatre actress, and model who resides in Japan. She claims to be the voice provider for the VOCALOID CYBER DIVA.
She is bilingual in both English and Japanese and she performed in certain theatrical productions in multiple Disney theme parks, such as Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" and Belle from "Beauty and the Beast".
She was born in Niigata on December 5, 1953 and became the champion of "Uta Mane Tokuhon (歌まね読本)". She was scouted by Masao Koga and made her debut in 1964. In 1979, her song, Omoide Sake (おもいで酒), became the best seller of the year. Since then, she was considered to be one of the best enka singers of Japan.
Akira Kano (神生アキラ), also known as OH-SE and Keiichi Oosemachi (大勢待桂一), is a dancer and singer in the unit ARSMAGNA (アルスマグナ), which is directly related to the cosplay group Chronos Senior High School (私立九瓏ノ主学園). He is the voice provider for the VOCALOID ARSLOID.
Misha is the voice provider of the VOCALOID RUBY. She is an active fan in the VOCALOID community.
- Misha assisted d_Artemi with the design concepts and choices for RUBY.
He is also known for voicing the UTAU Kenji Baionoto.
- He suggested 'The Fox and the Hound' theme for DEX and DAINA.
- He produced a few original demo songs for DEX and DAINA.
- Twitter @nostr8answer
She was also known for voicing the UTAU Namida.
- She produced a few original demo songs for DAINA and DEX.
- She is the illustrator and concept artist for the VOCALOID AVANNA.
- Twitter @AkiGlancy
Otori Kohaku & AKAZA: Asuka KakumotoEdit
She was born on April 8, 1992 in the Saitama Prefecture. She is best known for her role in Idolm@ster Million Live! as Shimabara Elena. She has been voice acting as Kohaku since her character debuted in 2013. However, Kohaku's VOCALOID debut was the first time Asuka had to sing as her.
- As shown in the demos featuring her and the VOCALOID's vocals, Asuka was singing as Kohaku while the voicebank was referred to as AKAZA.
- The duet with her VOCALOID was quite a experience for Kakumoto and she didn't believe it was her own voice.
He was born on October 13, 1985 and he is capable of singing in both Japanese and English.
Chalili (茶理理) is a well known utaite and the voice provider of the VOCALOID Xingchen.
She was born on July 3 and is from Changsha, China. She has a sweet and refreshing voice as well as a wide vocal range. She is capable of speaking and singing in Mandarin, Japanese, and English.
- She lived abroad in Italy, Japan, and America
Otomachi Una: Aimi TanakaEdit
Aimi Tanaka (田中あいみ) is a professional voice actress and the voice provider of the VOCALOID Otomachi Una.
She was born in Tokyo, Japan on April 28, 1992. She is most known for her role as Umaru Doma from Himouto! Umaru-chan.
Macne Petit: Haruna IkezawaEdit
- See the VOCALOID3 section.
Yumemi Nemu: Nemu YumemiEdit
- See the VOCALOID3 section.
Yuezheng Longya: Jie ZhangEdit
Jie Zhang (张杰), also known as Ajie (阿杰) and ketsu, is a professional singer and voice actor who is capable of speaking in Mandarin and Japanese. He is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Yuezheng Longya. He was chosen based on suggestions from Chinese VOCALOID fans.
He was born on November 27, 1978 and resides in Beijing, China. His most famous dubbing works included "Detective Conan" and "Rainbow Sea".
- He noted that he was frightened and shocked by the sudden tags on Weibo by numerous fans. He initially did not understand that he was being suggested as a potential voice provider for Longya.
Masaoka Azuki: Yuka OutsuboEdit
Yuka Outsubo (大坪由佳) is a professional voice actress and singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Masaoka Azuki.
She was born in June 1993 in the Chiba Prefecture. She initially began her voice acting career in 2011 but later began her singing career by joining the band, SmileY Inc., with Yuuyu-P in 2014.
Kobayashi Matcha: Ayaka OohashiEdit
Ayaka Oohashi (大橋彩香) is a professional voice actress and singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Kobayashi Matcha.
She was born in September 1994 in Urawa, Japan. She is best known for her role in Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono as Koharu Tanaka.
Sayaka Ohara (大原さやか) is a professional voice actress known for her many roles in anime, film, video games, and dubbing for overseas films. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID LUMi.
She was born on December 6, 1975 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan. She was most known for her works as Layla Hamilton from "Kaleido Star", Yūko Ichihara from "xxxHolic", Alicia Florence from "Aria", Milly Ashford from "Code Geass", Ezra Scarlet from "Fairy Tail", Gammisers from "Kamen Rider Ghost", and Michiru Kaioh (Sailor Neptune) from "Sailor Moon Crystal". At the 7th Seiyu Awards in 2013, she received the Best Supporting Actress Award.
- Akatsuki Virtual Artists Website: Sayaka Ohara's interview about recording for and her thoughts of LUMi (Japanese)
Ibuki Kido (木戸衣吹) is a professional voice actress and the voice provider of the VOCALOID COCOROBO.
She was born on November 14, 1997 and is from Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
Zhang Chuchu: Wan SuEditWan Su (苏婉) is a voice actress and a member of the V17 branch of Voice Bear Studio: a group known for dubbing animations and games. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Zhang Chuchu and was chosen as the winning contestant for the VOCALOID's audition.
She was born on September 12, 1997 and resides in the Jiangxi Province of China. She studied at Yichun University.
Mo Qingxian: MingyueEdit
Mingyue (冥月), also known as Dai Yue (呆月) and Peng Peng (朋朋), is a professional singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Mo Qingxian.
She was born on June 14 and is from the Baoshan District of Shanghai. She graduated from the Guangxi Arts Institute. Her most notable works include the "LOVE SICK" album, "Luò Chénhuán", "Méiyǒu Dào Biāodì Lù", "Sī Xiāo Zi", "Xīn Jiàn Yóu Lóng", and "Yún Shuǐ Qīng Hóng".
Zhiyu Moke: Shangqing SuEdit
Shangqing Su (苏尚卿), also known as Xigushuang (西呱双), is a voice actor and one of the main members of 729 Voice Factory. He is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Zhiyu Moke.
He was born on May 30, 1991 in Liuzhou and currently resides in Beijing. His most notable works were his roles in "Big Fish Begonia", "The Silver Guardian", and "Fighter of the Destiny".
He was born on January 9, 1998 and is from Mainland China.
- Little of his identity is disclosed so far, including his real name and appearance.
Kano (鹿乃) is a Japanese Utaite from Tokyo, Japan, who is known for her soft and sweet voice. She is one of the voice providers for the VOCALOID Luo Tianyi. She collaborated with Shan Xin to provide the voice samples for Luo Tianyi V4 Japanese respectively.
- Little of her identity is disclosed so far, including her real name and appearance.
- Her name translates to "of the deer".
- Her birthday is December 24.
- ↑ Original source (removed)
- ↑ archived version of the source
- ↑ http://www.oyj.co.jp/talent/04_3.html
- ↑ http://jpedia.web.fc2.com/ob.html#AURA
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/chinesevocaloid/videos/1126207684075776/
- ↑ https://weibo.com/5549438982/EE2HRaO1g