- This is an article about the Megpoid software for the VOCALOID2 engine. Megpoid is the product name for VOCALOID GUMI.
In June 2008, planning began on the next VOCALOID2 vocal for Internet co at that time planning began before Gackpoid was yet released, but there was nothing solid at this stage about GUMI.
Megpoid was voiced by Megumi Nakajima and released on June 26, 2009. It comes with three sample VSQ files, "Happy Birthday," "Be MYSELF", and "Hitori Yurari." "Be MYSELF" is an original song by Nakajima.
There are five demos on the official site.
GUMI was illustrated by the manga artist Yuuki Masami.
|be MYSELF||Niconico YouTube Singer Song Writer|
|be MYSELF (one chorus)||Niconico YouTube Singer Song Writer|
|Fly Me to The Moon-Part1||YouTube Singer Song Writer|
|Fly Me to The Moon-Part2||Singer Song Writer|
|BLUE BUTTERFLY||Niconico YouTube Singer Song Writer|
- Computer:2000 + more than Pentium4 2 GHz/Athlon XP
- recommended Pentium4 2.8 GHz/Athlon 64 2800 + or more
- OS:(Recommended in the case of stand-alone 8/7/Vista) Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Available only 32bit version OS
- required hard disk space: 600MB or more
- RAM memory:(The 1GB recommended) 512MB or more
- VOCALOID2 VST instrument when using Real-time recommended 2GB or more
- Other:DVD-R/RW drive / sound card / Internet connection environment (activation time)
- interface: VST, ReWire, stand-alone
|To our readers and editors: For section notes, please read Wiki notes:Voicebank Libraries sections.|
|Tempo: 60～175BPM Range: F2～A4 (Mezzo-Soprano)|
|GUMI was designed to be a professional voicebank of good quality and is the voice of a professional singer. She was sold as a faithful CV portrayal of her provider Megumi Nakajima, so therefore was intended to have a air of realism about her voice.|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|