Silhouettes for SF-A2 miki, along with the other VOCALOIDs by AHS, were revealed on a poster on November 6, 2014. However, it was unconfirmed what they were for at the time. On November 20, it was confirmed in the VOCALOID4 debut livestream that they all, with the exception of Tohoku Zunko, would be receiving VOCALOID4 voicebanks.
On May 14, 2015, AH-Software confirmed that miki would only have a Natural voicebank and would release on June 18, 2015. It was possible to buy her Natural voicebank, but there was also information about a starter pack. Other details such as tempo, range, the prices for her packages were also revealed. It was shown that miki V4 received an official MMD model by KIO.
On June 4, a trial version for miki V4 was made available.
|First Time||Niconico YouTube SoundCloud|
- Windows: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7(32/64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8 (32/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Hard Disk Capacity:
- More than 1.3GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor)
- More than 9.3GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase + Cubase)
- Starter Pack: More than 1.3GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor)
- Internet connection.
|Tempo: 70~170BPM Range: E2~G4|
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: Yes App vers.?: Yes|
|An improved version of the original SF-A2 miki vocal, and according to AH-Software Co. Ltd. was produced to faithfully reproduce the voice of her voice provider,Furukawa Miki.|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
She will register for use of XSY though naturally does not have an accompanying vocal for XSY.
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tomo_ahs/status/530305583916646400
- ↑ http://www.ah-soft.com/press/vocaloid/150514_v4.html
- ↑ Trial version
- ↑ link
- ↑ link