Sachiko was revealed on the VOCALOID website on July 23rd, 2015. Her voice provider (Sachiko Kobayashi) and design were also announced. In addition, a job plugin called "Sachikobushi" would be available for her, which aimed to facilitate realistic reproduction of Kobayashi's voice. It would also include ExVoice for sounds such as shouting. Her first demo and a digital download of her voicebank were both released on July 27th. Preorders for her physical box and trial versions were also available for her. Her boxed version would be sold in August.
|星に抱かれて (Hoshi ni Dakarete)||Niconico YouTube|
- Windows: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1(32/64bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.10 (except those using Cubase 7 or Cubase Artist 7), 10.9 OS X 10.8 (except those using Cubase 8 Series) (32/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core CPU
- RAM: more than 8GB (minimum 4GB)
- Hard Disk Capacity:
- More than 3GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor)
- More than 11GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase + Cubase 7)
- More than 18GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase + Cubase 8 Series)
- Internet connection.
|Genre: Enka/R&B/Soul/Blues/Ballad Tempo: 60～175BPM Range: D2～B3|
| Sachiko's voicebank is designed to be faithful to that of her voice provider, the professional enka singer, Sachiko Kobayashi. This makes her a specialized product designed to give professional results.
Comes with its own Plug-in called "Sachikobushi". This adjusts VSQx files to make her sing like her provider. While this only works with her software, the created VSQx files can be used on other VOCALOIDs, though the results may not be satisfactory.
In addition, the package comes with additional voice samples.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|