On September 29, 2016, AH-Software tweeted that a VOICEROID+EX voicebank for Tohoku Kiritan and a VOCALOID4 update for Tohoku Zunko would be releasing on October 27 that year. The VOCALOID4 update for Zunko would only be a Natural voicebank, much like the SF-A2 miki V4 and the Kaai Yuki V4 packages before her. In addition, her voicebank would be available on its own or as a bundle with the VOCALOID4 Editor software.
A trial version of Zunko's VOCALOID4 voicebank was made available on October 14.
|Airy voice||Niconico YouTube|
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8 (32/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Hard Disc Capacity:
- More than 1.5GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor)
- More than 9.4GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase + Cubase)
- Starter Pack:
- More than 2.5GB (using VOCALOID4 Editor)
- Internet connection for online activation.
| Optimum Range: F2~G#4 Optimum Tempo: 70~140BPM |
Total Tempo (min-max): 70BPM No. of Keys: W=16, B=12, Total=28
|Trial/Demo Vers?: Yes Starter Available?: No|
|Package details as noted:|
An updated version of the VOCALOID3 Tohoku Zunko vocal.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
|Cross-Synthesis as noted:|
This vocal will register for XSY, however this is a single release voicebank and there are no additional vocals included for her to utilize this function. Therefore users will have to purchase addition voicebanks not belonging to Zunko at all for use of XSY.
- ↑ Zunko V4 and Kiritan VOICEROID+
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ahsoft/status/786857076681166848
- ↑ link
- ↑ link