I've been a crazed Vocaloid fan since early 2010, and the song that introduced me to these wonderful singers was Cantarella by KAITO. I do admit I was more interested in the PVs compared to the music (however, I could instantly tell it wasn't an anime and was doujinshi. Props for that?) but then I soon went out of that faze and came to appreciate VOCALOID for its variety of songs, illustrations and originality.
My favourite Vocaloid is Miku.
Please, please, please don't group me with the majority of the fans who spout "kawaii desu" and have no respect for the English language (if they can't help it). I enjoy and love Miku to an extreme extent (I think I have - what? - 200+ songs in my iPod from her alone) but I know my boundaries... I think. /shot
Other Vocaloids I like are GUMI and IA. Engloids I like are Sweet Ann and Big Al.
The Vocaloids I dislike are MEIKO, Aoki Lapis and on times the Kagamines (I can be a raging fan of them, especially if it's Oshiire-P or Orebanana-P tuning them... but rarely ^_^-)
- In terms of versatilyly in vocals, I'm at a tie between GUMI, Miku and SF-A2 miki.
- In terms of design, I absolutely adore Yuzuki Yukari.
- In terms of videos, Miku hands down. She has a wide arrange of videos (good or bad tuning) and most of them are just fun to watch compared to most others (and they have english subtitles).
Favourite song till the end of time... ~White Snow~ Sirayuki by Miku most definitely :T
- I speak in British-English (favourite, colour) but if it calls for it, will edit in American-English.
- I'm not exactly the most brightest knife in the shelf, so I hope you'll forgive me when I'm being dim.
- In the process of still figuring out the ways of Wikia (<- it's somewhat challenging, especially since I prefer to edit in Source Mode)
My Favourite PagesEdit
- Collaborative Vocaloid Songs/Duets (Where I regularly stalk the Miku/Gumi, Miku/Len, Miku/Luka and Miku/IA pages)
- Kurousa-P (Where I regularly stalk his Miku and Luka songs)
- Producer (Where I can mentally challenge the side that Wants to Make a Page ecause There's So Many Good Miku Producers and the side that Doesn't Want to Make a Page because It's Too Troublesome)
Yeah... I love Miku \(^o^)/