- My favorite vocaloids are always changing, except the male ones. My favorite male vocaloids are (not in order because I simply can't choose) Oliver , Kamui Gakupo, Kaito and Utatane Piko. My favorite female vocaloids are Tone Rion, Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.
- I never thought Gakupo was a woman. I love his long hair (...though may I say that I dislike how his illustrator drew his boxarts), and his voice and when his V3 demo Never was released... *cleans drool* Also, I like his songs Breathe, Bonds of the Sun and his cover of Heart of Sword.
- The first song I heard ever with vocaloids were Matryoshka (original version, that one with Gumi and Miku, my friend Babi showed me). At first, I didn't care about Gumi because I don't know what song after that I listened but I thought her voice was terrible. So I just searched about Miku. Just this month (july, 2012) I searched better and... It was a Gumiracle! Gumi is awesome~
- SeeU is very nice, and I laughed a lot when listening to I Only Speak Konglish for the first time. Though, my favorite songs of her is Falling Rain and Star.
- I don't see the logic in disliking a vocaloid simply because of the language he sings. Or because of it's design.
- I actually convinced myself liking Luo Tianyi. When I first heard Step On Your Heart I was like "Peter's sake, what is this?!" and closed the video in the first fifth seconds. Some weeks later I heard again and told myself to like her. I listened it to the end and now I like her =D
- I convinced myself liking Luo Tianyi simply because I thought she looked like Leixia, from the Soul Calibur series.
- I'm starting to like Luka again, but I'm searching for songs in which she is not portrayed just like in Go Google It. I dislike seeing her being that-girl-in-the-corner-whose-hates-everything-and-everybody. I like how sweet she sang Answer. And Interviewer. :3
- I wonder why most of her songs are all LOVE LOVE LOVE. Died because of love, crying because of break up, does not trust someones who she fell in love with once, etc etc. Buying her leads you to an incredible wish of writing about love or something? Not that I don't like it, but it's quite funny.
- I love drawing Piko, VY2 (with his Roro's design) and Oliver. Specially Oliver's clothes, which are so fun to draw >w< I also love drawing Kaito and Gakupo's clothes. And Rion! Yes yes yes.
And about languages...Edit
Just warning that as I am brazilian, I'm not aware of some expressions. Like, sometimes I can end up using portuguese expressions that doesn't make any sense in english. So I'll leave a guide of the things that can may sound nonsense, ok? (and maybe I'll explain some english expressions that you're used to see because I REALLY don't know which you know and which you don't know).
- "Before you go throwing stones at your computer because your..." = "Before you get angry because your computer won't..."
- "This is a seven headed beast!" = "This is a lot hard and complex!"
Oh and I have the memory of a fish so I'll slowly remembering which ones I should add.
- "memory of a fish" = takes forever to remember something