So I'm your regular gamer freak. I usually spend a lot of time playing different kind of games. The only kind of games I don't enjoy are the minigames and the rythm-games. The rest are fine. Well, now you probably are asking how the hell I found out about Vocaloid. It all started 3 years ago, when I was searching some MADs about SSBB. And I found this beatiful MAD about Ness killing every games character on SSBB and planting their arms in a garden. Yeah, so I found about Fear Garden and Vocaloid itself.
I currently don't own any Vocaloid, but I'm planning purchasing Tonio or maybe Clara, mainly because I am in some kind of animation project, and one of my major problems was: who is going to be the vocal for the series?. This project is for the internet, so I can't pay anyone to sing for me. The only thing I need to decide is what kind of music I will be needing. That's the reason I wanted Tonio: I could make some kind of music like Narnia or something like that. Classical and epic.
I just noticed I really needed to make a list about this. I must add that I actually enjoy engloids and espaloids very much. About japanease vocaloids... I think I enjoy 4 or 5... But there are japanease vocaloids that I can't really stand. So here comes my list of the CHOSEN ONES.
- Tonio: He is definitely my favorite english voice-bank. I like powerful voices and opera, so, when I found about him, I was really happy. I'm actually planning on purchasing him.
- Big Al: He is another of my favorites, and I think he sounds very... manly.
- Oliver: I find it funny how I claim to like powerful voices, yet I actually fell in love with Oliver's voice.
- Bruno: My favorite spanish vocaloid. He actually sounds more realistic than Clara, at least for me.
- Iroha: Deep female voice and a loli design... just... awesome.
- Lily: No, she doesn't sound as nasal as people always think (Maybe people exagerate things a little bit). With the correct user, she can sound pretty good.
- Kaito: He has somewhat of a special voice for me. It sounds really young... I don't know how to describe it.
- Rin: Definitely my favorite japanease voicebank... or maybe my favorite USE of a japanease voicebank. Rin is actually a pretty bad vocaloid :/ But she is like the... demostration of vocaloid producers talent. Besides, I like the work that is made with her. Just to point it out... I like it when people use her in a low pitched tone. High pitched Rin sounds forced and... horrible, in my opinion.
My least favorite voicebanks are Miku, Miki and Tone Rion. But there are some songs of them that I like. As I said before, for me, everything depends on the producer.
I'm currently working into spreading the "vocaloid culture" in my own country with the help of my friends. Here it is a very new concept and people find it interesting. Sadly, people believe it is more "anime-like" and people don't know about other vocaloids like the engloids or even the espanloids (who sing in our own language). That's the reason I'm trying to plan a web site in spanish. I really hope it can help the spanish fandom with some good information :)
And to finish this...Edit
Some kind of "interesting facts":
- I want to study biology, so I'm applying to the university. Hopefully I can start studying in February.
- I'm a fan of Nintendo and PC games.
- I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I have other hobbies too.
- I'm known across the Internet as "K'usillu" and that's like my official username in everything I do. I use the name "Starwig II" for gaming. "Triphosphate" is the name I want to give to my current... ideas team?
- I'm peruvian and spanish is my first language. If I hava a grammatic or other kind of error while writing, excuse me :)
- I will try my best at editing this wikia. I tend to navigate thorugh the internet in search of information, so hopefully I can help with the editing.
- ... Sorry for the long introduction ;)
My favorite pagesEdit