Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The funny thing about me is that when I make mistakes, I make it my personal goal to keep going until I get the gosh darn thing done and done right. That being said, here's my to-do list. I'd like a little input.
- Update/correct Korean romanization on pages
- Lowercase Japanese song lyrics that are upper case (would anyone be annoyed if I went through and did this? I know it's technically optional but a vast majority of Japanese pages are lowercase now and uniformity is key.)
- Remove accents from Pinyin
- Bring in some new Korean songs
- Hunt down some Spanish songs (if people are still making them, the Spanish side seems a little sparse song-wise)
- Last but not least, study my butt off to make sure I'm doing everything right
Input would be appreciated, particularly on the Japanese song page one. I feel like it'd be in best interest to just go ahead and lowercase everything, but I'd definitely appreciate another opinion. <3