This is a list of VOCALOID voicebanks with [br1] - [br5] phonetics.
See Also: Misc Phonetics
Please note we are waiting for more information on some voicebanks
- Only MEIKO and KAITO have this function as [*in] and [*out]
- All voicebanks except Sweet_Ann, Tonio, and Sonika
Read more >
This is a serious question.
If you need to create a VOCALOID solfège for pages, I have created a VSQx that you can use.
(English, Japanese, and Korean included. VOCALOID4 or latest version of VOCALOID3 needed for use of the VSQx.)
PLEASE USE THESE FILES IN POCALOID OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL SOFTWARE
- April 29, 2016: Added Korean support.
- April 30, 2016: Added Japanese and English VSQ & midi and adjusted pre-send time.
Unfortunately, due to "certain circumstances" some solfèges need to be replaced due to questionable legitimacy. See Also: Category:Ogg files tagged for replacement
- LEON (needs replacement)
- LOLA (needs replacement)
- MEIKO (needs replacement)
- KAITO (needs replacement)
- Gackpoid (needs replacement)
- Megpoid (needs replacement)
- SF-A2 miki (needs replacement)
Read more >
It was the end of December. I went to the city. I went to Kin○kuniya. I saw there was a Rin Chan Nao! novel. "OMG THERE'S A RIN CHAN NAO NOVEL!!!!" I bought it. The end. (＾ω＾≡＾ω＾)
That is all.
Also, you know that MAYU, Lapis, miki, and Yuki are in the novel? I need to stucy my Japanese more so I can read it. I can't read kanji. OTLRead more >
I will do EVERYTHING I CAN to make sure she's my next VOCALOID! I love her so much! :D Her voice is so beautiful and clear. I need her!
That is all. （°ω°）Read more >