Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aoki Lapis's Link
The time has come.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY BABY'S PAGE ;A;
NEVAHHHHHH *ugly sobbing*
My sweet angel ;A;
But it must be done.... It's Tianyi's turn.
The model will be by Qi Yin She.
- "Her backstory is too difficult!"
- "Too much backstory!"
- "She gets a backstory?! That's not fair!"
- "VOCALOIDs should NOT have an anime"
- "Why does she get an anime?!"
- "Should have kept Yayin Gongyu!"
- "Gongyu was better!"
- "She looks nothing like an angel!"
- "Her Chinese is bad!"
- "Chinese VOCALOIDs suck!"
- "Ling should have been a VOCALOID!"
- "Too much canon shit!"
- "China should not have VOCALOIDs"
- "Too many blue VOCALOIDs!"
- "Her voice is too squeaky!"
- "Basically a Chinese Miku"
- "WAY should have been a VOCALOID!"
- "WAY is more beautiful and better!"
- "They changed her design too much!"
- "Her design is too hard to draw"
- "They made her design more difficult"
- "She's hogging YANHE's popularity"
- "YANHE is better!"
- "Just Tianyi?! What about the other four?!"
- "Ripping off Japanese designs"
- "Ripping off Miku's design"
- "Where's her Japanese bank?!"
- "I don't want her Chinese. I want her Japanese!"
- "Ling should have been first!"
- "Ripping off Lapis!" - MissMeikaKuna
- "Another language?!"
- "Are those wings?" (Probably because her wing looks different an "non-angel-like" :/ )
- "Her voice is so stereotypical." (Assuming that this is towards the "generic VOCALOID voice" or something) - LegolasGimli
- "Kaito and Lapis' love child"
- "NOT another Blue Vocaloid."
- "Chinese? What about Japanese?" - RoseXinh
- "She's too hard to understand"
- "Her pronunciation is awful"
- "Sounds muffled" - Image--Nation
What have you seen or heard about Tianyi? Please, do NOT make up your own comments. It doesn't work that way. Otherwise, it would come off as outlandish and silly if it never happened. :/ Paraphrase if needed to (especially if the comment is really long) or cut down to the main points.
Deadline... I'm going back to school. So it's whenever and open-ended.