(Redirected from User blog:Misteryeevee/My thoughts on current SSB4 List)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I realized that there hasn't really been a list of opinions on Super Smash Bros 4, so I figured I'd do one.
So... current list as of June 12th.
- Pit (Kid Icarus)- After this guy got Kid Icarus Uprising and was a pretty decent character in SSB3, I don't see why they'd kick him out. He's got a few new moves too, which is an awesome clean up. Plus an awesome final smash.
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros) - Again, not seeing why they'd kick him out. I mean, hello, he's the main villain of the franchise.
- Pikachu (Pokemon) - Taking out Pikachu would be suicide. He's the mascot of Pokemon bro! Plus a major vet of the original Smash Bros. Can't kick him out now
- Fox (Star Fox) - Another original SSB vet. Can't see why they'd kick him out, lol
- Kirby (Kirby games) - More SSB vets. Epic new Final Smash too
- Samus (Metroid) - SSB Vet. Totes knew it
- Link (The Legend of Zelda) - SSB Vet. BUT DID NOT EXPECT THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS DESIGN. HUZZAH. .... Come on, I haven't met one person who hated the TP designs. So, I'm like... happy. =w=
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong) - VETS. SSB VETS
- Mario (Super Mario Bros) - Once again, what is SSB without Mario? Heyo
- Pikmin and Olimar (Pikmin) - Amused by his comeback, as I tend to spam this guy against my friend. PIKMIN FOREVA
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros) - Why kick this guy out? VET
- Peach (Super Mario Bros) - Again, why kick her? Her moves are quite unique... though I wasn't too fond of her Final Smash in Brawl :/
- Toon Link (The Legend of Zelda) - Surprise surprise! I love the little one. I prefer him over original Link for some reason though. Maybe because he's quicker and lighter!
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog) - I'm surprised, actually. Thought it would be a one-time thing. Guess not. He was just annoying in Brawl though... his Final Smash anyways...
- Marth (Fire Emblem) - Hell yeah. FE. YEP. MARTH~! He's pretty much the mascot for the franchise anyways. I always get pissy whenever someone said that he should be kicked and that Roy was better. I'll admit that I mainly used Roy in Melee, but he was a clone of Marth with a firey twist! It just never made sense to me why Marth should be kicked because "he's weak and he's girly". He's pretty strong when used correctly... pft
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) - You can't have Link without Zelda (except in SSB1)
- King Dedede (Kirby) - He was quite amusing in Brawl. Glad to see him
- Lucario (Pokemon) - Somewhat surprised. Thought he wouldn't make it, but since X and Y, he's got the Mega Evolution under his belt. He was also pretty well liked.
- Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong) - The little guy just got in, why put him back out? What's Donkey Kong without Diddy anyways?
- Zero Suit Samus (Metroid) - Surprised to see her separate from the usual armored Samus. Hot boots too
- Sheik (The Legend of Zelda) - Again, surprised to see her/him separate from Zelda. Nice touch though
- Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) - VET~!
- Charizard (Pokemon) - I knew the Pokemon Trainer is out, but I didn't expect Charizard to make it back. Then again, there's the X/Y Mega Evolutions, SO!
- Ike (Fire Emblem) - Do you even... understand... how I felt? I freakin cried. This guy WAS MY BRAWL MAIN. I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO BE BACK, I ASSUMED HE WAS ONLY IN BRAWL TO ADVERTISE HIS GAMES. Guess he was well like enough to come back ;w; Can't they do that for Roy too? XD The Radiant Dawn design though. And thus returns the "Ike on Steroids" meme in the FE fandom, SO PREPARE YOURSELF
- Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit/Wii Games) - When I first heard that she showed up, I didn't know how to react. I was surprised. And asking "Why?", not that it was a bad thing, heh. Just why the Wii Fit Trainer? That was just too interesting. And the fact that you can change to male is just as interesting. She seems to be really flexible like Zero Suit Samus, so those who mastered her, would probably have a somewhat easy time with the Trainer
- Mega Man (Mega Man) - And the crowd goes wild. The one character everyone wanted back. Every single freakin video involving Smash always had something to do with "BRING MEGA MAN IN". They got their wish now. I don't think I'll be using him, but he's got interesting moves.
- Villager (Animal Crossing) - Another character I didn't expect. May consider using him. Interested in the gender changes again XD
- Rosalina and Luma (Super Mario Bros) - Interesting to have another character similar to the Ice Climbers. And thus breaks the "4 characters per franchise" chain. Boosts Super Mario Bros franchise to 5 =w=
- Little Mac (Punch Out!) - Another character that was frequently asked and begged for. Or every so often that is. Glad to see him get promoted from Assist to actually a playable character on the roster. He looks powerful too. Of course, there's always a drawback =w=
- Greninja (Pokemon) - SURPRISE! My starter for X is here! Really did not expect this and why not? He's the popular X/Y starter after all. Ah, the tears of Mewtwo fans taste sweet
- Mii Fighters (Wii Games) - I expected this. I mean, Wii Fit Trainer only to represent the Wii in general? HELL NO! ADD MOAR! Customize some stuff bro! Though, the three different types are a nice addition and surprise. I love how the sword one reminds me of Find Mii as well... would look nice on the 3DS you know ;)
- Palutena (Kid Icarus) - It's about damn time! Another character I expected to show up and that some people were crossing their fingers for
- Pac-Man (Pac-Man) - What... the actual... flying fudge. DIDN'T EXPECT THIS AT ALL. Mainly because Namco yo. LIKE WUT. THAT'S INTERESTING