Mkay let's get started.
- Mew- I find her voice generic and her boxart unappealing. Muffled
- V3Megpoid- She's megpoid, she's ok. Don't prefer over her V2.
- Vy1V3- Natural, nasally, not a huge improvement.
- Tone Rion- I like her, don't know why, I just like her. She is nasally but, yeah. Me lieks. .-.
- Oliver- Not a huge Engloid fan but, he sings creepy songs and I like creepy songs. 6/10
- CUL- 7/10
- Yuzuki Yukari- Breathy, I like powerful vocals, she isn't a powerful vocal, 6/10
- Bruno&Clara- They're fine I guess. .-. 5/10
- IA- one word AWESOME (like Prussia -_\) 9/10 Nine cuz no powerz
- Megpoid Native- Gumi. Just Gumi.
- Aoki Lapis- No, no, NO. 4/10
- V3Lily- Flat, 6/10
- Luo Tianyi- 6/10
- V3Gackpoid- I don't like Gackupo. 6/10
- Galaco(prize ver.)ー my baby. 8/10 (8 for ob…
This is my 2nd entry to this series. When I put a * at the end, I recommend it.
- Korean UTAU *
- Chinese UTAU
- Spanish UTAU *
- French UTAU
Ok, so this is going to be a blog series about every other day where I post links to UTAU videos that use a VB that isn't made for English or Japanese. So yeah. This * means I recommend it.
- Russian UTAU *
- Italian UTAU
- German UTAU * (All I need know is a Japanese one and I'll have the axis XD)
So, I went to SaikouCon. It was pretty fun, although I didn't find many things to do, I don't watch many animes. The Vocaloid 101 panel Planty did was really fun though, I got a Macne nana demo. He didn't show Big Al's original artwork because it was creepy but, people looked it up anyways. After that was done I went to the Video Game Room, it had a Wii, a GameCube, a few N64's, an SNES, and a Sega Genesis. I just played my Gameboy since the consoles were filled up. I got a miku plushie in the merchant hall.Read more >
I ordered a cosplay costume about 2 months ago. (Yeah, TWO months) Now here I am in Lehigh Valley for SaikouCon, I didn't get my costume. I ordered from Procosplay. I'll never make that mistake again. >:(Read more >