Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My list is going to be a little different, because I can't categorize them in just 3 category :/
My Waifu and Husbando...
- MEIKO: Though she is a common singer, I still love her so much. I like her minimalist design, her powerful voice and everything xD (but I dislike her Dark vb a little bit :/) Her English is "meh" but still one of the best JPN--->ENG voice banks.
- KAITO: I love Vocaloid because of him. (I knew Vocaloid before, -only CFM's CV series tho :/- but I wasn't interested.) I prefer his V1 over his V3 for wierd reasons :P (I think V1 is more lively, refreshing and young, sounds more like his voice provider, when his V3_Straight is unnatural because of the different engine and it is a "forced" vb. ..."Straight" sounds like a bored old man when tuned badly xD) I'm not a big fan of his English voicebank, but I can say he is at least understandable.
- Camui Gackpo: I think he is the highest quality male Vocaloid (followed by VY2).
- GUMI: Well, kokone and Chika can do better than her, but I still like Gumi >w<
- CUL: When tuned right, she is a rock queen.
- VY1: I disliked it so much when I first listened to it, I thought it was a... well... shota xD A crossdressing shota xD But I love VY1v4.
- VY2: I love VY2's powerful voice, and it's voice reminds me of KAITO sometimes.
- Hiyama Kiyoteru
- Luo Tianyi
- Tonio: He is fabulous xD When tuned right, he sounds reaaally good (OwO)
- Miriam: Her pronunciations are a little bit weird sometimes, but I like her English and she is great for a V1.
- Sweet ANN
- Hatsune Miku Append/V3: Her Solid voicebank is amazing.
I like her design.
- Kagamine Len Append_Power
- Big AL
- Nekomura Iroha
- Yuzuki Yukari
- IA: She was one of my favorites one year ago, but now I don't like her that much >-<
- Macne Nana
- Xin Hua
- Kagamine Len Append_Cold/Serious
- Kagamine Rin Append
- Megurine Luka V2
- Kaai Yuki
- Utatane Piko
- Aoki Lapis
- Tohoku Zunko
- CYBER DIVA
- Kagamine Rin/Len Act1 and Act2: Choppy and boring, but I like some of their songs.
- Megurine Luka V4x: Just... why? ;_;
- Tone Rion
- galaco: I don't understand why people love her. Her voice and design is boring. (I was like "is this Japanese Hannah Montana?" when I saw her for the first time :P)
- Oliver: He was one of my favorites, but now I think he is just boring, and he sounds like he is mumbling. I dislike his soft voice.
- Hatsune Miku English
- SF-A2 miki: She annoys me so much :/