My list is going to be a little different, because I can't categorize them in just 3 category :/
My Waifu and Husbando...
- MEIKO: Though she is a common singer, I still love her so much. I like her minimalist design, her powerful voice and everything xD (but I dislike her Dark vb a little bit :/) Her English is "meh" but still one of the best JPN--->ENG voice banks.
- KAITO: I love Vocaloid because of him. (I knew Vocaloid before, -only CFM's CV series tho :/- but I wasn't interested.) I prefer his V1 over his V3 for wierd reasons :P (I think V1 is more lively, refreshing and young, sounds more like his voice provider, when his V3_Straight is unnatural because of the different engine and it is a "forced" vb. ..."Straight" sounds like a bored old man when tuned badly xD) I'm not a big fan of his English voicebank, but I can say he is at least understandable.
- Camui Gackpo: I think he is the highest quality male Vocaloid (followed by VY2).
- GUMI: Well, kokone and Chika can do better than her, but I still like Gumi >w<
- CUL: When tuned right, she is a rock queen.
- VY1: I disliked it so much when I first listened to it, I thought it was a... well... shota xD A crossdressing shota xD But I love VY1v4.
- VY2: I love VY2's powerful voice, and it's voice reminds me of KAITO sometimes.
- Hiyama Kiyoteru
- Luo Tianyi
- Tonio: He is fabulous xD When tuned right, he sounds reaaally good (OwO)
- Miriam: Her pronunciations are a little bit weird sometimes, but I like her English and she is great for a V1.
- Sweet ANN
- Hatsune Miku Append/V3: Her Solid voicebank is amazing.
I like her design.
- Kagamine Len Append_Power
- Big AL
- Nekomura Iroha
- Yuzuki Yukari
- IA: She was one of my favorites one year ago, but now I don't like her that much >-<
- Macne Nana
- Xin Hua
- Kagamine Len Append_Cold/Serious
- Kagamine Rin Append
- Megurine Luka V2
- Kaai Yuki
- Utatane Piko
- Aoki Lapis
- Tohoku Zunko
- CYBER DIVA
- Kagamine Rin/Len Act1 and Act2: Choppy and boring, but I like some of their songs.
- Megurine Luka V4x: Just... why? ;_;
- Tone Rion
- galaco: I don't understand why people love her. Her voice and design is boring. (I was like "is this Japanese Hannah Montana?" when I saw her for the first time :P)
- Oliver: He was one of my favorites, but now I think he is just boring, and he sounds like he is mumbling. I dislike his soft voice.
- Hatsune Miku English
- SF-A2 miki: She annoys me so much :/