So far this month it's been a weird month. I've gotten blocked about six times this month and I'm sick of it, so I've send the people of Wikia an email asking why I keep on getting blocked, the last time I was blocked it was today, it was I vandalised something. What did I vandalise on the Vocaloid Wiki? And the block started on the 29th of November. There's so much logic in the world that I don't get.
To my main point of the blog, I've thought about what vocaloids I wanted to get, here's the list.
- Mew - Got.
- Iroha Nekomura - (I plan to still do Japanese songs but not as many as English songs)
- V3 Lily - (If Internet co announced their going to make an English Lily, I wont get V3 Lily)
- English Miku -
- Luka Megurine - (I should of gotten Luka from the start and used her English voicebank for my songs, it doesn't really matter)
- English Rin and Len -
- English Meiko - ( I can't wait for English Meiko, I'll just die of Happiness)
- Avanna - (I'll probably doing the rest of the four songs about Love and Relationships with Avanna)
- Big Al -
and the English VY series when there released.
I've shorten the list because I didn't want some many vocaloid's just laying around and not getting used, and I couldn't see my self using so many Japanese vocaloid's. (if I didn't shorten the list down I would be living on the streets)
And I've talked about how I want to do Song Series, I've added four songs to Puzzle and those four songs are going to be set five years after Miku's song I'm sorry and Avanna will appear in it. I would want to tell you about every song in the series about that would be a spoiler.
And with Aurora beam I said I don't know why I said this, I would make it in Japanese as well. What was I thinking? I don't really have the time to make Japanese versions of English songs, in about two years time I'm about to start the hardest thing in School in Australia, So it's just going to be in English.
So that wraps it up today.