Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is an article about the V3 Megpoid - Native software for the VOCALOID3 engine. Megpoid is the product name for VOCALOID GUMI.
In December 2011, Noboru mentioned he would like to go back and fix some issues with VOCALOID2 GUMI.
Early 2012 it was announced Internet Co., Ltd. was working on a VOCALOID3 revamp of GUMI's VOCALOID2 voicebank. They noted they had added triphones to GUMI's VOCALOID3 vocal, noting the voice was using the old VOCALOID2 recordings. The new version would have all WAV files adjusted and replaced with newer versions.
A clip was uploaded of her singing "Be MYSELF" using an in-development beta version. Another clip was uploaded of her singing "Blue Butterfly". The release date is set to be 16/03/12. Those who pre-order before the 15th will receive a technique guide. An official demo of her new Voicebank was uploaded featuring her singing Fragments Of Star with some info saying that "Readjustment of the speech database technology and the adoption of triphone VOCALOID3, due to modification of the portions of consonants, singing voice synthesis to achieve a sense of transparency and high-quality sound relaxed further.'
|Fragments Of Star||Niconico YouTube|
- OS: Windows 8 (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit) / Vista (32bit) / XP (32bit)
- work in 32bit compatibility mode (WOW64) in 8/7 64bit versions of Windows.
- CPU: Celeron Dual Core 2.1GHz or more
- RAM: 1GB or more
- Free space of more than +200 MB 900MB: hard disk capacity
- Requires a computer that is connected to the Internet environment to perform the DVD-ROM drive / sound device / activation process
|Tempo: 60 - 175 BPM Range: F2 - A4|
| A update of the original Megpoid software, it is part of the V3 Megpoid range, though is not included with the other V3 Megpoid vocals and is instead sold apart from them. It acts as the "basic" or "Default" voice of the V3 Megpoid series.
Comes with illustrations, a demo song, and various example VSQx files.
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Phonetic notes as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
V3 Megpoid Native
A trial version has been released of this product.