Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
VOCALOID Editor for Cubase (ボーカロイドをCubaseで歌わせよう！) is a cubase designed specific version of the VOCALOID editor built to be compatible with the Cubase version 6.5.
This version does not come with any additional vocals, but will use vocals from either VOCALOID2 or VOCALOID3, though is limited to only being able to use vocals designed for the system it is bought for. So the PC version will only be able to use PC compactiable vocals and the MAC version will only use MAC compactiable vocals.
The advantage of this version, however, is that it's fully capable of working with the Cubase software and utilizing all the features of the Cubase software without fear of compatibility related problems. This means the vocals can be used alongside features such as mixers and buses together smoothly.
Its noted on the product page of YAMAHA's VOCALOID SHOP that if you own this version of the software, you do not need to purchase the regular version of the Vocaloid editor.
- March 5, 2013, the Cubase version was updated to version 1.0.2.
- July 24, 2013, a VOCALOID NEO version of the software was announced which would allow it to work on Macintosh computers. This version is limited to being only able to use VOCALOID s on the Mac version.
- August 5, 2013, Version 1.0.3 was released on .
- August 2014, a service called VOCALOID NET, which allowed for the first time users to exchange information between this version of VOCALOID™ to both VOCALOID3 and iVOCALOID.
- 2015, it was upgraded for VOCALOID4. It was released for both PC and MAC, with the MAC version of this software being the only full version of the VOCALOID4 engine released for the MAC.
- 2016, a special package called a "Creator pack" was released for Fukase's Vocaloid4 voicebank. As well as the Vocaloid4 version of this software, Fukase and Cubase AI, it contained the UR12 product.