Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
VOCALOID NET is a cloud service for VOCALOID™ users, it is a service offered on Net.Vocaloid.
Originally the Y2 project was working on a product called "NETVOCALOID", an online vocal synthesis service. Users could synthesize singing voices on a device connected to the Internet by executing the VOCALOID™ engine on the server. This site could be used even if the user did not own the VOCALOID™ software, and was available in both English and Japanese. This service was retired in April 2012, with all links removed from Yamaha's website.
On July 31, 2014, VOCALOID's official twitter confirmed that VOCALOID NET (also stylized as ボカロネット) would open on August 4, 2014.
Upon its release, this service would work with any VOCALOID3 engine, including iVOCALOID, VOCALOID first and VOCALOID Editor for Cubase. The data can be transferred between these 3 versions of the software. For iVOCALOID users, this was the first time they had access to the standard song writing process for the app.
It also works with VOCALOID4.
On May 10, 2016 it was announced that the VOCALOID NET service was being terminated. Premium membership ended on 24 May. On 27 September, the service is set to completely terminate, with all music stored being deleted. As of Ver.4.3.0 of the VOCALOID4 engine, all features linked to this service have been removed from the software.
It was part of the Vocaloid Network and used VOCALOID ID and VOCALOID SHOP services as well. It was never offered on any other version of the Vocaloid network.
VY1v3, VY2v3, and ZOLA Project are used as demonstration vocals for the brand new VOCALODUCER software. On 19th September (until 30th October), both Free and Premium users can also choose Gachapoid V3 as a vocal for this software. 
It is able to turn lyrics into songs; foregoing the need for the producer to write the song themselves. Lyrics can be up to 50 Japanese characters in length.
Users will be able to choose between a "free" account and a "premium" account version (costing ¥500 a month) with some services being restricted on the "free" account.
- Free users will be able to use 500 megabytes a month of storage
- Can only use the service 3 times a day
- Users can access Bplats' "VOCALODUCER" software service.
- Premium account users will have access to 5 gigabytes of storage.
- Can access the account 20 times a day (or 300 times a month)
- Will have access to more capabilities from VOCALODUCER.
- For example, more types of background music can be chosen, ZOLA PROJECT can be used and more variations of the voices are available (such as "Robot VY1v3" or "Tenor Yuu").
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ link
- ↑ Gachapoid V3 for VOCALOID NET announcement
- ↑ Anime News Network reports on Vocaloducer