Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
v flower (ブイフラワ) is a VOCALOID3 library that made its debut in HoneyWorks's song "Inokori Sensei," which was uploaded on April 17, 2014. Her voice was described by HoneyWorks as a "a charming female vocal" with a powerful, androgynous-sounding voice.
More information was made available during the third Niconico Chokaigi conference held on April 26–27, 2014.
The download version of the voicebank was released on May 9 and for physical release in the summer of 2014. A physical release was later confirmed to be for the 16th of July, 2014.
After v flower's release, the SoundCloud account containing the demos of her voice was emptied.
|イノコリ先生 (Inokori Sensei)||Niconico YouTube|
|Don't say "lazy"||YouTube|
- Supported OS: Windows 8(32/64bit)／Windows 7(32/64bit)／Vista(32bit)／XP(32bit)
- On 64bit Windows 8, Window 7 systems the software runs in 32bit compatibility mode (WOW64).
- Processor: Intel/AMD Dual Core CP or better
- Memory: At least 1GB of RAM
- Hard disk: At least 2.0GB of available disk space
|Tempo: 80 - 200 bpm Range: F#2-F#4|
|The VOCALOID is a female vocal with a powerful, androgynous voice designed to specialize in rock music. v flower has some distinctive traits within the vocal not found in many past VOCALOIDs. The vocal allows her to have the reserved female tone needed for slow rock songs yet have the heavy sound needed for faster and more upbeat rock.|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
v flower VOCALOID3
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 HoneyWorks participating in Chokaigi 3 uploads with a new VOCALOID
- ↑ ┗|∵|┓イノコリ先生／HoneyWorks feat.flower
- ↑ Sharp powerful female voice library that specializes in rock, YAMAHA Software "VOCALOID™3 Library v flower"
- ↑ link