Miriam Stockley is a British professional singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID MIRIAM.
She was born in 1962 in Johannesburg, South African Republic and cut her recording at the age of 11. She moved to Britain in her late teens and worked as a backing singer for famous singers including Tina Turner, Freddie Mercury and George Michael. In 1999 Miriam started her solo career and moved to the United States in 2001. Stockley is also the lead singer of the band Adiemus.
According to Stockley, the reason why she lent her voice to VOCALOID was that she accepted that "you cannot fight progress".
- For nine years since VOCALOID1 (before the VOCALOID3 era) she was Zero-G's only revealed voice provider.
- Comparison between the VOCALOID and the voice provider: MIRIAM and Miriam Stockley singing "Perfect Day"
Meiko Haigou (拝郷メイコ) is a professional singer and the voice provider for the VOCALOID MEIKO.
She was born in 1978 in Tokyo, Japan. At the age of 18 her unit Fragrance Balance received an award in an amateur music contest held by Yamaha. This event set her up with Yamaha, and she closed a contract in 2001. The contract expired in 2006 and she has been in a solo career since then.
She has also performed with The 39's on multiple occasions.
Naoto Fuuga (風雅なおと) is the pseudonym of a professional singer who is the voice provider for the VOCALOID KAITO.
He started his career in the music industry as a music teacher after graduating from college, and then as a backing singer and anime song singer. He also worked as a dubbing voice actor in the animation film Cinderella by Walt Disney.
- Little of his identity is disclosed so far, including his birth year and real name.
- The name Naoto Fuuga (Japanese order Fuuga Naoto) is wordplay on fuuga na oto (風雅な音), "tasteful sound."
- VOCALOID CL Interview: Naoto Fuga, voice provider de KAITO (in Spanish)