On August 20, a silhouette for Xin Hua was revealed.
On August 21, Gynoid Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Wangcheng confirmed Xin Hua V4's existence. Pre-orders for her Chinese update and Japanese packages were made available. While the Japanese version's release date was set for September 22, the date for the Chinese update was unknown at the time. Xin Hua V4 was confirmed to be purchasable as a physical package, a digital download, or in starter packages with either the VOCALOID4 Editor or the VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase. Her VOCALOID4 Chinese package was designed by ZARD.
On August 30, it was announced that Xin Hua V4 would be available as a digital download on September 1. Her physical packages were confirmed for release on September 7. According to the announcement, Xin Hua V4 was meant to be distributed at a later date, but due to the the necessary procedures finishing early, she was allowed to be released sooner.
An issue occurred with users who purchased her download version as a pre-order before August 31. They could not receive the product since the date for delivery could not be changed. These users needed to contact Shanghai Wangcheng to obtain her.
Her Chinese and Japanese versions were made available as separate packages on YAMAHA's VOCALOID SHOP.
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7sp1 (32/64bit) (Please use the latest Windows update)
- Mac: OS X 10.12 (Cubase 9 and Cubase 8 only), OS X 10.11 (Cubase 9 and Cubase 8 only), OS X 10.10 (except Cubase 9, other than Cubase Artist), OS X 10.9 (except Cubase Pro 8.5, other than Cubase Artist 8.5), OS X 10.8 (except for Cubase 8 series, compatible with all 32/64bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB (at least 4GB)
- Hard Disk Capacity: 4GB and up (when using VOCALOID4 editor), 12GB and up (when using the VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase and Cubase 7 series), 14GB and up (when using the VOCALOID4 Editor for Cubase and Cubase 8 series)
- Internet connection.
|Tempo: 80~200BPM Range: G#2~E4|
|Trial/Demo Vers?: No Starter Available?: Yes|
|Xin Hua is a youthful vocal. According to the VOCALOID SHOP, she has a childlike voice. Due to having a Taiwanese provider, she has a regional accent.|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
Xin Hua VOCALOID4
- ↑ http://www.wangcheng-sh.com/home/detail?id=2811
- ↑ http://weibo.com/5462738894/FhWnEfwTo
- ↑ http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404143133712618000#_0
- ↑ http://weibo.com/5462738894/Fjuq4aQAU
- ↑ http://www.weibo.com/5462738894/FjDzWmHXy
- ↑ http://www.weibo.com/5462738894/FjN4RFqLD