| The following game article is still a work in progress. For information on how to help, see the game article guideline. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Work-in-progress game pages are automatically sorted into this category.
|!|| The following article is marked for standard and long term commitments the wikia has to do that are related to site maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
Similar pages are automatically sorted into this category.
Zion (Zyon) is a mobile rhythm game developed by Aquatrax in collaboration with Shanghai HENIAN. The game was released on November 18, 2015 for iOS products. The Android version was released on April 29, 2016.
- The game is played using the touchscreen and is available in three modes: Pure Mode, Dual Mode, and Dots Mode.
- Dual Mode is played by using the buttons located on the four corners of the screen. The ones at the top are red, while the ones at the bottom are blue. The player must tap on the buttons that correspond with the colored orbs appearing on the screen.
- Pure Mode is played by tapping on the orbs that appear in order on the screen.
- Dots Mode was introduced prior a few weeks before the Android release and is played by tapping on the buttons that ripple in order on the screen. The ripple must be in line with the button to receive full points. In addition, buttons with two red dots must be held in place until the dots connect and the player must release when they do.
On July 17, 2015 at Firefly Con, a game featuring Luo Tianyi, YANHE, and Yuezheng Ling was announced to be in production and would be developed by Aquatrax. It was later revealed that it was called "Zion" and it would feature two different playing styles. Later in the year, Aquatrax built a Facebook page and a Twitter account for Zion and continued to announce their progress through these social medias. The developers intended to release the game in China during the first week of October.
In September, Aquatrax announced that they would distribute Zion as a free download in the App Store and Google Play if the Facebook page received 10,000 likes before the official launch. They were also offering more than 10 free tracks. However, this goal was not accomplished.
When the game released for iOS products, Aquatrax occasionally released themes and other goods for free. The Android version was originally due release in December 2015, but was delayed due to slow development progression. In January 2016, it was revealed that it was delayed even further due to China's firewall restrictions and in compensation for the wait, Aquatrax hinted that another character would become available in the game.
In March 2016, the Android version was confirmed to be releasing in April and was later announced to be released on April 29th.
In April 2016, Dots Mode was introduced. In addition, Aquatrax offered free prizes if people "attended" the pre-registration event. These included in-game coins, songs, characters, and menu themes.
Dr. Yun, litterzy, Renxing Tu, H.K. Kun, Luna Safari, Tiaonan-P, Trii, Junk
*Songs unlocked through the gift code option
|01||Stage 5||Stage 5||LV.4|
|02||梦之雨 (Mèng zhī Yǔ)||Rain of Dreams||Dr. Yun||YANHE|
|03||刀剑春秋 (Dāojiàn Chūnqiū)||The Age of Sword and Blade||litterzy||YANHE|
|04||Scarlet Drop||Scarlet Drop||Renxing Tu||Ling|
|05||千年食谱颂 (Qiānnián Shípǔ Sòng)||Millennium Recipe Song||H.K. Kun||Tianyi|
|06||Sink Into Nightmare||Sink Into Nightmare||LEMiao feat. YooSanHyakurei|
|08||The Eighth Sin||The Eighth Sin||MIssionary|
|09||Step on your heart -心印-||Step on your heart -心印-||Luna_Safari||Tianyi|
|10||The Formula||The Formula||Junk|
|11||PLANET NOVA||PLANET NOVA||Tiaonan-P||Tianyi|
|12||I Can Reach You||I Can Reach You|
|13||Wings of Liberty||Wings of Liberty||Himmel|
|15||Code Paradiso||Code Paradiso|
|16||Starway to Heaven||Starway to Heaven||Tukishiro Hikari|
|17||FEEL YOUR DREAM||Feel Your Dream||Trii||Tianyi|
|18||Seraphim||Seraphim||Himmel feat. YooSanHyakurei|
|19||Dual Sight||Dual Sight||G.K|
|*S2||Primum Mobile||Primum Mobile||Himmel|
|*S4||Vector Cannon||Vector Cannon||Akira Complex|
- ↑ Android release
- ↑ Dots Mode
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/vsingerofficial/posts/1602021150058533
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/aquatraxzyon/posts/775622212547353
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/aquatraxzyon/photos/a.775722095870698.1073741829.745691538873754/775717775871130/?type=3
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/aquatraxzyon/posts/800691606707080
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/aquatraxzyon/photos/a.775622219214019.1073741828.745691538873754/829285800514327/?type=3
- ↑ MAYU confirmed
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/aquatraxzyon/photos/a.775622219214019.1073741828.745691538873754/870153603094213/?type=3
- ↑ April Android release